Wine Industry Events
New companies to directory
- J. Winston Wines
- Young\'s Market Co.
- Discount Catering Direct
- Greendance Winery
BURGUNDIES WINE SPECIALIST – USA (H/F) / Wine Jobs / ID: 905886
Company name: Girausier Conseil
Job location: New York
State / County: New York
Posted on: 03.Feb.2017
Expire on: 10.Feb.2017
Job Details:One of the most important owned marketer of wines and spirits, is looking for her/his
BURGUNDIES WINE SPECIALIST – USA (H/F)
Under the authority of the President, you are in charge of the visibility and sales of the range of Burgundies Fine Wine for one of the most prestigious French Wine Company, in the USA.
You’ll be responsible of sales, follow up and support of the sales team (Importer and Distributors), in order to guarantee the technical support on the different products of the French Company.
For that, you have to affirm your present on the ground and develop a close relationship with the sales team and the different distributors, but also complete the professional network in a logic of solid distribution and long term relationship.
Your missions :
• Motivate and develop the sales team of the different distributors. Follow them on the ground and train them on the products, in order to ensure a good settlement of the brand.
• Ensure the development of the CA by the commercialization of the range of products and contribute to the adjustment of the sales strategy.
• Be an essential contributor of the sale development, thanks to your experience and knowledge in Burgundies Wines.
• Drive through your presence and activity a strong qualitative image of the group among the various prescribers and decision-makers. Represent the Company on trade shows, demonstrations, brotherhoods and tastings.
• Establish a strong connection with the existing sales team based on the importer's strategy.
• Incarnate the image of the brand with the professionals, and transmit the quality values of the Great Wines of the House.
You have a sales Diploma in Wine & Spirits field, and a good experience of 5 years minimum in a similar position.
You are a real passionate and specialist of Burgundies Wines.
The team spirit and responsibility, are essential qualities to evolve within this position.
You are fluent in both English and French.
Please, send your CV under the reference Réf. RGB - 02054 to email@example.com
Contact Details:Company Name: GIRAUSIER CONSEIL
Company Website: http://GIRAUSIER CONSEIL
Contact Person: Rosangela VECCHIO
Wine Industry Classifieds